Since day and night will be a big feature in this game, I worked on a code for weather and a day/night-circle. It was working like a charm. I hope I can upload a new update in the next days!
- A small intro-screen has been added.
– Some soundeffects have been added.
– A progress-screen has been added.
– A profile creation screen has been added. You can delete the profile in the progress-screen. It will later be used to track your progress and your highscore.
– I changed the optics a bit.
– You can safe the soundvolume now.
– There is a “Debugmode” if you type “noclip” as your profilename”.
A new version of Don’t Trust Henry is available on the download page.
New Release! DtH_BuildR2!
– Added different animation-states for Henry.
– Henry can eat fruits. Also he gets points for eating them.
– Mainbrain added. Later, you lose if Henry eats it.
– Birds spawn random fruits.
– UI fonts are now Pixelfonts to fit better in the game.
– There is a Mac version, now!
Today I got a link to ragepixel and I’m pretty hyped about this new toolkit. I will do some performance stress-tests to see if it works well with smartphones. =)
Just want to let you know that I have a lot of work for college these days. But I will show you the next updates soon!
I also added a captcha to the blog to prevent Spam-posting.